Set to become one of East London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, located on the banks of the River Lea
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
Offering over 2,800 homes, a beautiful new 2.5 acre park and world-class residents’ facilities.
Set within Zone 2/3 between Canary Wharf and Canning Town, only a 12 minute cycle ride to Canary Wharf, Poplar Riverside will open up green space and river walkways for both residents and the public to enjoy.
Calico House within the first phase provides a collection of 27 suites, 66 one bedroom units and 63 two bedroom units. Poplar Riverside will create 90,000 sq ft of new commercial space designated for established retailers, a new Sainsbury’s food store, cafés, riverside pub, restaurants, start-ups and entrepreneurs to help provide growth to the local area.
Including, Shelduck Square, a 10,000 sq ft public square will serve as a fantastic space for community events. The Green Link runs the length of Poplar Riverside and features over 6,000 sq ft of planting. As well as also connecting the park, square and gardens, it provides beautiful green frontage for the on-site cafés and restaurants.
- Zone 2/3 location: 12 minutes to Canary Wharf
- Delivering 2,800 new homes
- Landscaped 2.5 acre riverside park
- 500m of riverside walkway
- 14 mins’ walk* to Canning Town DLR and underground stations (Jubilee line)
- World-class amenities and facilities including 24-hour concierge, on-site public amenities, swimming pool with views of the River Lea, sauna, salt, and steam rooms, cinema room
Poplar, E14 0LL
423 - 696 square feet