Desirable riverside living just minutes from the City.
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
An exceptional opportunity for luxury riverside living within the fastest growing area in London.
Situated just four stops from both the financial hub of Canary Wharf and ‘capital of the East’ Stratford, Calico Wharf offers a desirable waterside location set to be the first to benefit from the monumental Lower Lea Valley regeneration and emerging East Bank.
Calico Wharf offers the exceptional opportunity for luxury riverside living within the fastest growing area in London, and The Morris Apartments form the very first phase at the exceptional development.
Residents will benefit from premium specification, beautifully landscaped gardens, a gym, concierge, deli and café, all positioned just a stone’s throw from sprawling green space and meandering waterside walkways.
- The 2012 Olympic legacy has turned East London into the fastest-growing area in the South East
- At the heart of two vibrant hotspots, Canary Wharf and Stratford – the best of London living
- 9 minutes’ walk to Langdon Park DLR Station and 13 minutes’ walk to Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station
- Within walking distance to many outstanding schools. Queen Mary University of London is only 2 stops away
- Lavishly planted private gardens and communal river walk gardens for peace of mind
- Stylish studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with superb quality, contemporary interiors
- Excellent communal facilities including the beautifully landscaped gardens, a gym concierge, deli and café.
E14, London, UK
Studio, 1 bed, 2 bed & 3 bed & House