Riverside Living in Battersea, London Zone 2
The urban spirit of Camden Town, the bohemian chic of Primrose Hill, the airy green acres of Regent's Park: all facets of NW1, brought together at Primrose House at Camden Goods Yard.
It's your London, your heartland.
Primrose House ls the first release: a selection of beautifully appointed homes with interiors by world-renowned designer Tara Bernerd. Building on the energy of Camden Town.while embracing the sophistication of Primrose Hill and the tranquillity of Regent’s Park.
The result is an exciting new neighbourhood for living, working and enjoying time out. With architecture of the highest standard, inviting public spaces and improved connections to the local and wider area; Primrose House at Camden Goods Yard is playing a major role in NW1’s future.
- Excellent education opportunities
- A new 48,000 sqft Morrisons supermarket
- 8 arce site featuring landscapd public open space
- Rooftop FARM-TO-FORK restaurant and urban farm
- 2022 Gold Award for Customer Satisfaction
- 178,000 sqft of space for shops, restaurants, and cafes
- Transportation connections, walking distance to Chalk Farm Station and Camden Town Station
- Resident facilities includes swimming pool, sauna and steam room, State-of-the-art gym, three luxurious screnning rooms, 24-hour concierge, contemporary foyer and lounge, co-working are etc.
- St George quality
Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8EH, United Kingdom
453.3 sqft,1032.2 sqft
Berkeley St George
Manhattan, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom