A Vibrant New City Village That's Home To Nature, Culture and Well-Being
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, Clarendon is set to become an exciting new destination in the heart of North London.
The new phase Moselle Gardens will deliver over 288 new homes together with fantastic resident's facilities, creation of beautifully landscaped gardens, as well as extensive business, retail and community spaces.
Sitting in between Hornsey and Wood Green and the expansive Alexandra Park. Clarendon will deliver over 1,700 new homes all with balconies, pocket parks, five acres of public green space and private courtyards.
A wealth of lifestyle and retail amenities close by and easy access to transport links into Central London means plentiful opportunities
for both businesses and entrepreneurs to flourish. This former gasholder site identified as part of the Haringey Heartlands Opportunity Area is being transformed into a 12 acre
- Deliver 288 new homes including suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Introduce Moselle Walk, a new green pedestrian walkway that walk to the surrounding neighbourhoods of Wood Green, Alexandra Palace and Hornsey
- Direct access to The Park Club with 16-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spin cycle studio, yoga room, a state-of-the-art gym and treatment room.
- Clarendon Yards is a temporary/meanwhile hub for socialising, creative spaces, new businesses and flavour in the Northern Quarter.
- Designed by Panter Hudspith Architects.
- 13 mins walk to 4 stations: Wood Green and Turnpike Lane on the Piccadilly Line and Hornsey and Alexandra Palace on
the mainline towards Kings Cross.
Hornsey and Wood Green, London N8 0ER
Suites, 1 bed, 2 bed and 3 bed