The new address in London
Launching (SAT-SUN) 27 – 28/05/2023
Launching (SAT-SUN) 03 – 04/06/2023
Enjoy the very best London has to offer. DAMAC Tower is perfectly placed to sample all delights, from designer labels to global premieres, Michelin-starred dining to once-in-a-lifetime concerts. It’s one of the greatest cities of Europe - make it your own.
Your new home at DAMAC Tower is well connected and the city and West End are within easy reach via Vauxhall rail and underground station. If you are looking to go further ahead, the nearby Queenstown Road and Battersea Park railway stations offer connection to the rest of the UK via London Bridge and London Victoria. Seeing more of the world is easier too and you can reach Gatwick Airport in less than an hour by train. With the new Northern Line extension soon to be introduced, travelling will become even easier, serving two new underground stations – Nine Elms and Battersea Power Station, enabling residents to reach the city in just eight minutes.
DAMAC Tower Nine Elms in Central London is nestled between Vauxhall and Battersea, where a multi-billion pound investment is dramatically transforming the area into an ultra-modern residential and internationally significant business district, set to become a new centre for arts and culture in the capital.
In an exclusive partnership with Versace Home, the global symbol of glamour, DAMAC Tower in Nine Elms, London brings you the ultimate branded living experience. Enjoy lavish interiors designed by Versace Home in this first collaboration between a luxury designer and residential development in Europe.
- Travel with ease to London’s 2 main international airports — Heathrow and Gatwick. Vauxhall station also providing quick access to Stansted and London city airports thanks to unrivalled connectivities.
- Battersea Park offers 200 acres of lush green space, within walking distance of DAMAC Tower
- 360 new private residential apartments
- 8,010 square feet of communal gardens
- Dedicated 2,034 square-foot Children play area
- Expansive indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi with staggering views over London skyline
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Optional hospitality services: A housekeeping team on hand, offering varying level of services
from at-home dining to valet parking and more
- Private cinema with Versace Home detailing underlining the plush glamour of the residence
- Excellent investment opportunity with over 5% gross rental yields achievable on some apartments
71 Bondway, Parrzy St, London SW8 1SF, United Kingdom
501 sqft, 3,483 sqft
Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom, penthouses
The new address in London
10:00-18:00 Ruby Room, 2/F, Langham Hotel, No. 99 Madang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
we will contact you shortly.