Riverside living at its finest
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
Welcome to waterside living
With riverside walks, wide open spaces and high-quality homes, Fulham Reach is London’s most exciting new riverside destination.
Welcome to Fulham Reach, a thriving new community on the banks of the River Thames. This award-winning development features elegant architecture, accentuating the rich heritage of the site alongside beautiful modern homes designed for the future.
Holland Court and Holland House are the latest stage of this successful development, offering an exciting opportunity to live in a brand new home within Fulham Reach. In each apartment you will find every detail has been meticulously designed with high specifications, quality craftsmanship and thoughtful touches throughout.
- Located on the fashionable North bank of the River Thames, providing views towards Harrods Furniture Depository and Hammersmith Bridge
- High specification interiors, including custom designed fitted kitchens, opulent bathrooms and enviable living spaces, offering stunning views over landscaped gardens and Frank Banfield Park
- The Tamesis Club is the private residents’ club featuring swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, wine cellar, snooker room, screening room, virtual golf and Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge
- Landscaped parkland, river promenade and private courtyards
- Balconies or terraces to all apartments
- 24 hour concierge monitored by CCTV
- Underground car parking
- Shops, bars and restaurants including Tesco Express, The Blue Boat Bar & Restaurant and Brasserie Blanc
- Car club
Fulham, W6, London, UK
1 bed, 2 bed & 3 bed
999-year lease from 2011