Land meets Water
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
Greenwich Peninsula is an established urban community wrapper by 1.6 miles of the River Thames, with 48 acres of public open spaces and new amenities.
Located within London’s Zone 2, the new phase comprises 431 homes. The newly launched Block B comprise of 151 units with 19-floor height. Tallest of the 4 blocks with some river view apartments and a small lobby lounge space.
Greenwich Peninsula is an established urban community with
design and creativity embedded in its fabric. A place that has
quickly earned a reputation for the capital’s most boldly modern
Here, 17,500 contemporary homes sit within 48 acres of public
open spaces and new amenities right next to world-famous
entertainment venue, The O2.
With arts, culture, shopping, outdoor space, restaurants,
Greenwich Peninsula is already a popular destination. And it’s
Design District voted one of London’s best new neighbourhoods
by TIME magazine, it’s no wonder it’s only increasing in popularity.
- Developed by Knight Dragon
- Situated at the lower riverside of River Thames
- Zone 2 location with great connections and quality living
- Access to a brand new 48 acre park, retail and café space, public square and restored listed buildings
- 431 new homes all comes with private outdoor space
- 2 mins tube to Canary Wharf, 8 mins tube to London Bridge, 17 mins tube to Bond Street
- 6 kinds of transportation right at the doorstep including Jubilee Line, DLR, Crossrail, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car and buses
- Adjacent to North Greenwich Tube Station and Millenium Leisure Park Shopping Centre
2 Cutter Lane, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10 OPB London
424 - 1,175 sq. ft.
Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom