A Brand New Neighbourhood in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
An Exciting Community of 1,750 homes that's set to revolutionise Plumstead, South East London.
Located within Royal Borough of Greenwich, short walk from Woolwich Arsenal Crossrail station, 1.8 acres parkland complete with a lake, children’s play areas and space to run.
Set around a beautifully landscaped garden, Lombard Square draws inspiration from mansion blocks typical of traditional London. The rejuvenation of Plumstead begins with Lombard Square by creating a space to bring together the community, quality living and green spaces. An inspiring environment in which to live, work and play.
The centrepiece gardens have been designed around the concept of the four seasons and feature a green square of 1.8 acres complete with a lake, children’s play areas and space to run.
The result is a space ideally designed to create a harmonious community which will benefit the area for decades to come.
- Located in a focal area for regeneration, Plumstead
- Delivering 152 one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Set adjacent to 1.8 acres of green open spaces
- Most homes include views over the Garden Square or the beautifully landscaped podium
- Many homes available with a spacious balcony
- Unique leather craft inspired interiors, individual to Myro House
- 2 kitchen and bathroom colourways available
- Access to residents-only gym (opt-in option)
- 12-hour concierge service
Plumstead, SE28 0FA, UK
1 bed, 2 bed and 3 bed