A prestigious postcode in London Zone 2
North West Quarter comprises of 328 exceptional new 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments. Located in a well-connected Zone 2 address, the development is well-placed for the best of everything London has to offer. From the world-reknowned Abbey Road made famous by The Beatles, to the London Underground network taking you straight to iconic hotspots such as Piccadilly Circus and the South Bank of the River Thames.
Residents will benefit from excellent travel connections, easy access to green spaces and the best of London’s shopping, culture and entertainment. North West Quarter is part of the South Kilburn regeneration programme transforming the area into a sustainable neighbourhood, creating a real sense of place and belonging. The regeneration scheme offers extensive amenities including retail shops, supermarket, schools, medical center, local gym and parks, etc.
North West Quarter is a new development by Countryside, located in South Kilburn which borders the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the City of Westminster.
Enjoy an extensive lifestyle in this prestigious NW6 London postcode, walking distance from neighbouring Maida Vale, St John’s Wood and West Hampstead.
- Zone 2 location with quick 14mins tube ride on the Bakerloo line to Central London – Oxford Circus
- Sought-after neighbourhood made famous by the iconic Abbey Road and BBC Maida Vale Studios
- New Elisabeth line allowing fast transits to Heathrow airport under 50mins
- Over 5% gross rental yields achievable on many apartments providing excellent returns to investors
- Leafy residential area in close proximity to Regent’s Park and the tranquil canals and waterways of Little Venice and Grand Union Canal
- Part of the wider South-Kilburn regeneration, enriching the local area with improved landscape, community facilities, retail outlets and infrastructure
- Surrounded by highly-rated schools providing great education options for children and teenagers and easy access to all London major universities
- Walking distance to a wide-range of amenities, retail, restaurants and cafes in Queen’s Park Salusbury Road and Kilburn High Road
- Paddington Recreation Ground, situated 8mins walk away, provides an array of outdoor activities while a newly extended urban park right on your doorstep and a new health centre within the development make North West Quarter a perfect family home
- Huge potential for long-term financial gain – reports demonstrate that homes within a 750-metre radius of a regeneration zone grow faster than the wider market, by up to 3.6% on average per year
Carlton Vale, Kilburn, London NW6 5HH
1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments
260 years starting from March 2021