Situated in Zone 1, Prince of Wales Drive is just moments from Battersea Park and a mile from Sloane Square.
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
Located moments from Battersea Park, within 1 mile of fashionable Chelsea boasting the delights of Sloane Square and the famous King’s Road.
Prince of Wales Drive, is truly perfectly placed, minutes from the new Zone 1 tube station and with the iconic Battersea Power Station as a well known neighbour, offering an exciting range of new restaurants, bars and local shops to enjoy.
Prince of Wales Drive is a considered collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes within 11 distinctive pavilions together with cafés, shops and a crèche.
The stunning residents’ facilities include a pool, sauna, steam room, eighth floor residents’ roof terrace, concierge and secure residents’ basement parking.All set within 2.5 acres of open space.
- Perfectly positioned to benefit from the new Zone 1 – Northern Line tube extension
- Within 1 mile of Chelsea, within walking distance over the River Thames. Benefitting from Sloane Square, King’s Road and all the delights of the Royal Borough
- With access through a new pedestrian railway arch, the beauty of Battersea Park will be just moments away
- Perfectly placed to benefit from all the new facilities within Battersea Power Station development including cafés, restaurants, shops, a cinema, a theatre and the new River Bus service with links into central London
- Superbly located for education: Newton Prep Primary School is only a 2 minute walk away and with easy access to a number of other outstanding primary, secondary and London’s top Universities
- 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens, 50% of site area
- Distinctive specification and interior design by Muza Lab
- Secure underground parking
- World-class residents’ facilities including a cinema, karaoke room, flexible working spaces, 24th floor bar and lounge, swimming pool and spa and 24-hour concierge
- St William is part of the Berkeley Group, known for its attention to detail and quality
Battersea, SW11 4FA