Calm and connected living
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
The perfect location, with a world of connections on its doorstep.
Less than 10-minutes away, the hustle, the bustle, and the rush of central London. Here, a haven of riverside views and a calmer pace of life.
With a name inspired by its location, you’ll find Queens Cross nestled between the Elizabeth line and the Royal Victoria Dock.
Recharge in the secluded gardens and private residents’ club. Before heading out to the City, only 10-minutes away.
- Get to London’s leading financial district – Canary Wharf in just 3-minutes. It’s one stop away on the Elizabeth line.
- London’s Mayor has moved the Capital’s headquarters to the Royal Docks – 3-minutes from Queens Cross.
- London’s finest universityies are in easy reach, like LSE which is 23-minutes way by DLR underground.
- Within a 5-kilometre radius there are 43 schools and colleges, all rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the Government’s Office for Standards in Education.
- £314m investment is flowing into the Royal Docks.
- 5,000 sqm of landscaped gardens across the development, equivalent to 20 tennis courts.
- A world of watersports less than 100 – meters from Queens Cross.
- Sitting in a loop of the Thames, Queens Cross offers remarkable views across east London. To the west, Canary Wharf cuts into the sky.
Western Gateway, London E16 1AZ
566 - 939 sq. ft.
Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom
200 years starting from 9th April 1999