Discover Your South West London Lifestyle.
Springfield Place is part of an exciting new residential village in Tooting Bec – a family-friendly district in the borough of Wandsworth, south west London.
Located within London’s Zone 3, and a residential area hailed by the Evening Standard Homes and Property Magazine as one of the capital’s highly desirable hotspots, the development comprises 232 homes in a vibrant new neighbourhood. The borough is also known for consistently having one of the country’s lowest council-tax rates.
Springfield Place offers a superb mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and two and three-bedroom houses, all with private outdoor space and each designed for modern living with bright, flowing interiors.
A generous number of parking spaces are available on site, as is access to a brand-new 32-acre park, forming part of the wider Springfield Village development. The development, which effectively connects Tooting Bec to Earlsfield and Wandsworth Common, will also include a public square, carefully restored Grade II listed buildings, new commercial space and provision for a new primary school.
- First residential phase in Springfield Village regeneration
- Situated within the former grounds of Springfield University Hospital
- Zone 3 location with great connections and quality living
- Access to a brand new 32 acre park, retail and café space, public square and restored listed buildings
- 232 new homes all comes with private outdoor space
- 9 mins walk to Tooting Bec Underground Station Northern Line
- Reach London Bridge from Tooting Bec Underground station in 18 minutes
- Close to many good & outstanding schools
- Completion in 2022
Glenburnie Rd, Tooting, London, SW17 7DJ
540 - 852 sq. ft.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom