Riverside Living at Its Finest
St James Quay is a brand new urban community that combines modern architecture with deep-rooted heritage. Located in one of Norwich’s most sought-after locations on the River Wensum, just a short walk into the centre of Norwich.
Norwich, just 70 minutes to Cambridge, can be said as an afforable version of Cambridge with lifestyle like Hong Kong, you can find everything you want within walking distance: independent shops, food festivals, markets, contemporary galleries, hospital, two magnificent cathedrals and two universities on site. In 2018 - 2022, Norwich was voted by The Sunday Times as one of ‘The Best Places to Live’.
St James Quay, a modern community within a historical city, by 5-star and award-winning developer Hill Residential, providing 61 units of homes, in 2 blocks, with 35 parking space provided for rental. Situated at the heart of the county of Norfolk, a primary destination for second home ownership outside of London, with 21% of migration from London.
The area offers a substantial price discount compared to London. A prime market property here is over 40% less expensive than London. There are about 20 schools within 3 miles from St James Quay were classified as outstanding schools by Ofsted. The University of East Anglia (One of top 25 UK university), is accessible in just 10 minutes.
- Walking distance to city centre (10-15 min walk)
- 10 minutes walk to Norwich train station
- 16 minutes by car to Norwich airport
- 90 mins to Liverpool Street Station & 70 minutes to Cambridge by train
- Café, convenience store, printing museum, river activities on site
- High rental yields – 7% (gross)
- Norwich has one of lowest crime rates in the UK
- 6 independent schools within 2 miles
- Over 10% of Norwich’s land area is protected green space. Only city to be in a national park
Barrack Street, Norwich, NR3, 1TY
467 – 908 sq.ft.
1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom duplex
250 year lease (no ground rents)