Riverside Living at Its Finest
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
St James Quay is a brand new urban community that combines modern architecture with deep-rooted heritage. Located in one of Norwich’s most sought-after locations on the River Wensum, just a short walk into the centre of Norwich.
Norwich, just 70 minutes to Cambridge, can be said to be a more affordable version and similar to Hong Kong lifestyle with everything you want within walking distance. Norwich offers independent shops, famous food festivals and markets, two magnificent cathedrals and universities and a castle. The Sunday Times voted Norwich ‘The Best Places to Live’ 2018-2022.’
St James Quay, a modern community within a historical city, by 5-star and award-winning developer Hill Residential. Situated at the heart of the county of Norfolk, a primary destination for second home ownership outside of London, with 21% of migration from London to Norwich.
The area offers a substantial value saving of up to 40% compared to London with a safe yet vibrant lifestyle. There are about 20 schools within 3 miles from St James Quay classified as outstanding by Ofsted. The University of East Anglia (top 25 UK university), is accessible in just 10 minutes, Norwich train station only a short walk away with direct access to London Liverpool Street station in 90 mins and188 kilometres of natural coastline. Norwich offers an appealing lifestyle shift.
- 10-15 min river walk to city centre
- 10 minute walk to Norwich train station
- 16 minutes by car to Norwich airport
- 1 hour 50 mins to Stanstead Airport
- 90 mins to Liverpool Street Station & 70 minutes to Cambridge
- Café, convenience store, Print Museum located in Tremain Building
- High rental yields – 7% (gross)
- Norwich has one of lowest crime rates in the UK
- 6 independent schools within 2 miles.
- Over 10% of Norwich’s land area is protected green space. Only city to be in a national park
Barrack Street, Norwich, NR3, 1TY
467 – 908 sq.ft.
1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom duplex
250 year lease (no ground rents)