The Green Quarter.
A place for all. And for always.
By appointment only due to COVID-19
Welcome to a place with nature at its heart.
In any city, it’s rare to find yourself completely surrounded by nature. Yet London is no ordinary city. And The Green Quarter is no ordinary place to live.
Here, you’ll find yourself enjoying modern city life as well as the simple pleasure of being outdoors and beside the water.
The Green Quarter is one of the most biodiverse and significant regeneration projects in the UK – a transformed landscape with wetlands, parks, community areas and acres of green
Situated conveniently in zone 4, adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station and with great transport links, accessing Heathrow Airport, central London, and the motorway network is made simple.
Each suite, one, two and three bedroom apartment reflects the surrounding nature and offers easy access to cafés, bars and restaurants as well as everything else you need to live a comfortable, convenient lifestyle.
- One of London’s most significant regeneration projects
- Situated adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station
- Circa 13 acres of green parkland including the Central Gardens and a Wetlands
- Set to become one of the most biodiverse developments in the UK
- Adjacent to the 90-acre Minet Country Park, twice the size of Green Park
- 1km of canal frontage
- Exclusive resident facilities will include a swimming pool, gym, screening room, lounge and coworking space, concierge, car club and cycle storage and hire
- New leisure facilities, shops and office space will create a thriving destination
- Outdoor community spaces including an amphitheatre will bring this new neighbourhood alive
- A new on-site primary school and health centre will be delivered
Southall, London, UB1, London, UK