An Oasis of Nature in the Heart of Canary Wharf
By appointment only due to COVID-19.
A destination like no other, offering the rare stillness of nature in the heart of a bustling metropolis.
Wardian is a reinvention of the urban landscape as you know it. Amid the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, an immersive sanctuary is revealed.
Developed by Ecoworld Ballymore, Wardian highlights natural materials, and the apartments are a seamless balance of luxury and botany.
Canary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world’s most trusted banks can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.
- A collection of suites, 1, 2 bed apartments and 2 bed penthouses
- The Wardian Club – First class resident’s only amenities incl. private sky lounge on 53rd floor
- 25m heated open-air pool surrounded by exotic gardens, business lounge, cinema, gym, spa and 24-hour concierge
- Private wrap-around balconies, creating Sky Gardens that offer mesmerising views across London
- On the doorstep of Europe’s Largest Financial District
- 6 minutes’ walk to Heron Quays DLR station, 8 minutes to Waterloo by underground and 12 minutes by DLR to Bank.
Wards Place, London E14 9TP, UK
388 - 1,623 square feet
2 bed Penthouse