The perfect place to escape and unwind from the demands of modern life, Royal Borough of Greenwich, SE3
A vibrant neighbourhood that's just minutes from central London.
Located within moments of the new Kidbrooke Station entrance, making it easy to enjoy a London lifestyle, and there’s more. Whether it’s local shops, a morning coffee or a night out, you will soon discover the delights of living right beside the landscaped piazza at the centre of Kidbrooke Village.
Kidbrooke Village may feel like the countryside but it is definitely part of London as well. Approximately ten miles from the West End and six miles from Canary Wharf, it has the best of all worlds.
It is also part of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, one of only four Royal Boroughs and which has one of London’s four UNESCO World Heritage Sites, a Royal Park and a university, and is of course home of the Prime Meridian.
- Winner of the Sir David Attenborough Award for Enhancing Biodiversity
- Ideal apartments and houses for families located in Zone 3
- On-site Kidbrooke station
- Only 17 minutes from London Bridge
- New train station facilities forthcoming
- Brand new Sainsbury’s and Young’s Pub & Dining
- Surrounded by over 86 acres of open parkland
SE3 9FW London, UK
538 - 1,234 square feet